1. The insured must be 18-55 years old and insurance renewal can be made until the insured reaches the age of 60 years. (Age is calculated according to the transaction date. The fraction of a day or a month is rounded up.)
2. Insurance premium rates vary according to ages of insured persons.
3. The insured must declare the status of one’s health. Declaration of the health status is one of the considerations for offering insurance services or making payments according to insurance agreements.
4. Pre-existing conditions must be considered.
5. Waiting period:
5.1 The Company shall not pay any benefits according to this insurance policy for any illnesses that occur within the first 30 days (the fewer number of days may be specified by the Company) after the insurance policy becomes effective for the first time according to the table of insurance policy.
5.2 The Company shall not pay any benefits according to this insurance policy for the following illnesses that occur within the first 120 days (the fewer number of days may be specified by the Company) after the insurance policy becomes effective for the first time.
5.2.1 Tumors, cysts or all kinds of cancers
5.2.3 All kinds of hernia
5.2.4 Pterygium or cataract
5.2.6 All kinds of gallstones
5.2.7 Varicose veins
1. General physical check-up or hospitalization or a request for a surgery or hospitalization that is not based on medical needs or medical standards.
2. Other exclusions and conditions shall be according to the insurance policy.
- The aforesaid insurance premiums should already include stamp duties and VAT.
- Considerations on providing insurance services shall be as specified by the Company.
- Coverage details, conditions and exclusions shall be according to the insurance policy.
- Buyers should study details of the coverage and conditions prior to making decisions to take out insurance.